Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort


Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Adorable Cupcake Hats

I designed and knitted these cupcake hats for my little girl.  I think they are very cute.  They look yummy too, don't you think?


                                                              Picnic Cupcake Hat
                                                             modelled by my daughter





This cupcake hat is knitted using Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino yarns (my favorite yarns).  My little girl looks soooooo cute wearing this hat.  I am very satisfied with it, I love the flowers and strawberries details.  I added ribbon for more girly effect.  The colours are also very fresh.



Strawberry Cupcake Hat


 
This hat is also one of my favorite.  The colour is so vibrant.  Also knitted using Debbie Bliss yarns.
I added white Strawberry flowers on top.  The leafs actually don't resemble strawberry leaves.

I designed and knitted several cupcake hats for my daugther as I was crazy about cupcake hats at that time, I will post them later.

This Strawberry Cupcake hat is missing, I have looked everywhere, but couldn't find it anymore :(  


No comments:

Post a Comment